Monday, June 28, 2010

A Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts With a Single Step! Working From Home Is Close By, But......

While it is true that I don't have to drive anywhere to work anymore, unless of course I choose to, that doesn't mean that my journey to work from home will be a short one. No. Professional web marketing has a long learning curve.

I have a few of my ducks in place, but in no way am I anywhere near where I need to be to really make this thing work. It is hard when you keep getting interrupted by LIFE, you know, that thing that happens when you are "busy making other plans"?

I know that to maximize my blog, there are a whole lot more links in the chain. At least I'm up and running!

One thing the instructions say is to not leave your blog. Keep it fresh, dynamic.
Even if you haven't got all the optimization steps worked out, working daily or certainly several times a week on your blog, giving some TLC, is definitely worth your while.

That is kind of comforting to me at this stage. I keep thinking how daunting all the steps are! I feel like I'm taking one step forward, 2 or 3 steps back! At least, I know that by writing regularly in my blog, I am forwarding my efforts to finally get this work from home opportunity off the ground.

Even if you feel you are not accomplishing much, regular blogging DOES add to the completed whole, according to my information.

So, I guess, even though they may be small, each step brings you closer to that final goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment