Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kindle? Ok, I Know About It Now, And I WANT One!

When starting any venture or business, there is a TON of reading to do. Most of the information for home based businesses, or working from home, is online. Its tiring doing all that reading in fromt of a computer screen! It sure would be nice to curl up on the couch, set your tea beside you and read from something small and portable.

Enter the Kindle Its an Amazon product that is primarily an excellent marketing tool for Amazon's main product line, the book, but I forsee another application.

From what I understand, the Kindle doesn't yet act completely like a PC in that it has a web browser, and I get the idea that pretty much everything is in PDF format. It would be nice, though, if it has the capability, at least in the future of providing a way to download and read all types of manuals, particularly in the field of working at home. I mean, you HAVE to have that couch to sit on!

There is another reason to love the idea of working from home. Taking time to research your own business venture, and ways of improving, expanding and growing. In comfort!

I suppose a laptop will have to do for the time being. Mine isn't wireless, because its old and I don't have the driver to set up the wireless capability. Even so, the Kindle looks a lot more comfortable, and apparently, the screen is not overly bright, being easier on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment