Monday, July 26, 2010

Working From Home - Quality Should Come First

Naturally, when you are online, reading about all those money making opportunities that "anyone" can do, and are so easy, it is tempting to get impatient for something to start happening.

There is no doubt about it - if you want to work at home by blogging and web marketing, you are going to have to do a lot of reading and researching before you do any writing, well, you can do plenty of writing, but the money making, that may take a while.

You will hear the ones that say easy, quick, blah blah, but there are many more saying, "quality content" "quality work".  I, for one, am really glad. I remember the days of junky links! It was a real pain! Surfing was just that, skimming over the surface, because there wasn't much in the way of depth.

I'd much rather take the time and build for the long term, than try to get it done quickly and let quality suffer.

So, it is going to take time, if you want to do a good job. Take the time. It will be worth it in the long run.
I guess I can't really say that at this point in my own journey, but based on what I'm learning from others, it is truly the case.

I'd like to give a nod to some of the fabulous sites I've been visiting lately Biz Chick Blogs ,  Flippa Chick. Try also, and this is one I REALLY identify with, Passive Income Online

No comments:

Post a Comment