Friday, July 9, 2010

What About Surveys? Is That A Good Work From Home Opportunity?

It depends on who you ask and your own personal situation. If you haven't tried them, I encourage you to give it a try. If you happen to be of the right demographic, you can do very well.

I am not much of a consumer. A lot of surveys, at least that I have come across, ask about the cereals you buy and this or that processed or pre-cooked groceries you buy. I rarely purchase things like cereal bars and I"m not much into alcholic beverages. I might enjoy an Irish Cream every so often, but beer, yech!

I also do a lot of driving, so if I'm visiting, and am offered something, I usually decline, even though I happen to enjoy that particular cocktail, because I don't even want a drop of alcohol in my bloodstream if I have to drive.

I also think that my age group may be over represented. Younger people with families seem to be in demand more than my middle aged empty nester. If my kids were still under 18, I'd be more in demand, but then, I'd be younger too!!!

I've seen SO many opportunities for surveys, so if you think that you would qualify, I'm jealous, but go ahead and give them a try. Here are some links:
 

OK Folks! Celebrate with ME! I just figured out not only how to put a banner in here, but it wasn't just a fluke! I actually UNDERSTAND what I did!!

Go on! Sign up and celebrate with me! 5 dollar sign up bonus.

My next post will explain what I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment