Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Posting Those Little Buttons

Its not just a matter of cut and paste, like can be done with one line links. That's was the extent of my "link" ability. However, if you want those colourful buttons or banners, you have to make sure you are in HTML mode on your Blogger posting page.

Usually, for regular entries, you'll be on, or at least you should be on, the Compose tab. I wasn't and was having an awful time. I couldn't find my "link" icon at all.

Fortunately the good people at Google helped me figure that all out. So, I went into my Edit HTML tab when I was posting, and cut and pasted the link from the appropriate affiliate, then, I pasted the HTML code in the body of the posting, then clicked on the link icon, just above in the tool bar.

For those of you who are really new at this HTML is "hyper text markup language". Helpful, huh?
Here's a definition:  A markup language used to structure text and multimedia documents and to set up hypertext links between documents, used extensively on the World Wide Web.  (Thanks to Answers.com)

*Shrugs* I don't know either, but it basically means you can get those fancy buttons and those fancy buttons will connect the clicker with the affiliate website! YES! Working from home should be bringing in an income, one day!!

1 comment:

  1. here i just learn to make this.look below.so u can just click and go to my place

    What scares you most?Takut apa?

    ReplyDelete