Friday, July 2, 2010

Web Marketing - Work At Home Opportunity - But HOW Do I Do It?

It is an overwhelming job! So much information! So many possibilities.

How do you tie all the pieces together? Can you tie all the pieces together? The only reason I've gotten this far is the help I got from this website.


http://paydotcom.net/r/11436/sulynsi/1526721/


Now, I'm clumsy at linking, as you can see. I'm going to have to read a lot more to get this one down pat. But Laura's site has helped me a lot. If you want her info, it is a paid site. I think it was 49 bucks? With a money back guarantee. But it was well worth the purchase. Scads of really amazing information. Packed with sites and ideas. I've implemented a number of them. Not all of it is about blogging or web marketing. She gives you all sorts of ideas, training for work at home jobs, but also, how to market yourself. Really good site. Besides that, the cost of the ebook is a business write off, so to me, it was a bonus.

Many sites for the States, but a good number of sites for other countries as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment