Thursday, July 1, 2010

MicroJob Sites - A Way To Gain Experience While You Work From Home

I just came across a new site, which I've tried out and it is working for me.

Microjobs are small assignments to help webmasters promote their sites. Building content is a lot of hard work, as I've said. Not everyone is into writing and of course, some sites are trying to sell a product or service, not write. That's where you and I come in.

Here is a site I found that you might want to try out. Sorry again for the clumsy
links. I'm still learning too! :)

http://www.webeserve.com/?webe_id=2540

3 comments:

  1. You sign up to do jobs that you are comfortable with. You get paid based on what you complete. I did a couple of small jobs. I got paid, 70% of the per job price, .21 for something that only took a minute to fix. It takes time to get used to the system, but once you understand, it is very easy. Make sure to read all the tutorials. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete