Thursday, July 8, 2010

Scheduling Time-Essential To Success With Web Marketing

Working from home can sometimes make it hard to be disciplined. Making yourself do things when they need to be done, or conversely, not working all night so you don't get the needed rest.

I am instituting a plan of action for my blogging and marketing efforts. I need to allocate x number of hours per week to building my blog, but I also need to market my blog and get it noticed. One without the other won't be much good.

I also am working on a number of microjobs. I like to find ones that pay immediately, rather than make you wait for a certain minimum value. I have found that Cloud Crowd does that. It is a Facebook application that provides all sorts of interesting projects, from very simple tasks such as saying what is in a photograph to more complicated translation projects. If you speak German and English, for example, they are looking for someone to translate some text.

Here is the link, if you are interested. Microjobs on Facebook - No Minimum - Pays As Soon As Job Complete

Naturally, it is necessary to make a schedule. I'm going to spend so much time on this, so much time on that. Right now, I'm writing articles for myLot.  I would like to reach a certain payout amount before the end of the month. Mylot is fun. Just be careful to follow their guidelines and you'll get along just fine.

Here's the link for myLot: Free Sign Up - Get Paid To Post - Choose Your Own Topic

There are so many sites that need to be attended to, it seems, for a successful campaign to bring your blog or website out into the light of day. It is also tough when you are getting started, and you need so much time just to get a site up and running properly. I have other ideas running around in my head, but I need to put them on the back burner so I don't get overwhelmed and lose focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment